HOW CAN PREVEAL HELP ME?
There’s a place for Preveal in your workflow, whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned pro.
The New Pro
I’m just getting started as a professional photographer and want to get off on the right foot.
Let’s get started.
- I have never been into selling clusters but have been thinking about it. The first sale I had after purchasing Preveal was amazing! My clients had me design multiple walls after seeing the first set I made for them. It was great to see their excitement over seeing images on THEIR wall. All they bought were clusters. This app is a game changer for me.Ann Keen | Ann Keen Photography
- Before the order consult, our client thought that a few small prints and a 16x20 for an art niche was what they were looking for... Then, we launched Preveal on our iPad and wow! The client was amazed by the true-to-life viewing and excited about the planning! The Wall portion of the order became 2 30x40 canvases, a 20x30 canvas, a 20x20 print and a 10x20 print! Preveal! You rock! Thanks for the amazing product! Couldn't have enabled our client to visualize the big picture without you!Tara Bennett | Taraloo
- I'm a believer. Have had trouble with sales in the past. Not only appreciate the awesome app, but also the suggestion and training to do in-person sales. On my first outing I sold an 8-piece cluster. Awesome... I'm amazed at how the clusters sell themselves with the app and an in-person visit!Scott Wilhite | Scott Wilhite Portrait Design
- Downloaded and used this app on Friday and more than quadrupled my normal sale! Largest sale from a family session to date! This app MORE than pays for itself on it’s first use! This is going to revolutionize the way photographers sell their products! Preveal has been by far the best investment I’ve made this year for my business!Julie Nabours | Jewels Avenue Photography
- I have been a victim of the 8x10 curse for years now, especially since I don't have a studio space to project wall portrait sizes for my customers. After showing Preveal to my first client after I purchased it, she ordered a canvas and another wall grouping!!! Once she saw how amazing her own photos would look above her own couch, I didn't have to sell anything. Preveal did it all!Stephanie Snyder | Stephanie Snyder Photography
- Recently I did a family session and they were wanting some prints for their living room. Large open walls. I had her send me a photo of the room and the sizes she was requesting (8x10's). I then showed her the same wall with 2 16x24's and they LOVE them. I'm already booking more clients from her bragging about how awesome it was to see her photos on HER wall!Lindsi Luffman | Lindsi Rian Photography
- My first time using Preveal was for a friend who was also a client. And even with her friends and family discount I was still able to sell enough not only to purchase Preveal but the iPad also. She went from wanting a 16x20 canvas to purchasing a 5 piece canvas wall grouping!!! Thank you Preveal! Because seeing is really believing!!CJFintel Photography | CJFintel Photography
- I recently started doing in person sales at my client’s homes. I used Preveal for the very first time last night and before I could even get to prices, my clients were taking me all over their home to design wall galleries! I have a 30×40 and 2 wall galleries sold on top of the Collection they purchased putting sales well over $2K… AND I am still building galleries for them!Maria Holland | Holland Creations Photography
- "Since buying Preveal a couple months ago I’ve done only a handful of sessions and sold over $20,000 in canvases. I highly encourage any photographer that is looking to increase their post-production sales to purchase this app. One sale with this app will not only pay for the app but will also likely pay for the iPad you are using it on!"Nyk Huber | Nyk + Cali, Wedding Photographers
- Ridiculously easy to use. . . and ridiculously effective! Get a copy now, and with your first sale you should not only make your money back, but also make enough to have paid for your iPad.Sean McLellan | McLellan Style | Kudize.net
- I knew that it would be worth it to spend the $400+ on an iPad and app just to use Preveal, but it still made me a little nervous! It was so worth it. My first sale with Preveal was the largest I had ever made, and it was so easy! The client bought 2 canvas collections and an additional canvas for her parents. I left the ordering session incredibly happy (and with $$$$ in my pocket), and the client was super excited about her collections! I am looking forward to using Preveal with all my clients from now on.Amilia James | Amilia Photography
- The first time I used Prevel (with the Design Aglow galleries, of course!) I had a sweet sale of $6500. Family of 5, canvas groupings in 2 rooms plus a few gift prints. So much fun & easy to show and sell with. LOVE this app!!Lena Hyde | Founder: Design Aglow | Project Life 365
- I had my first ordering session using Preveal this morning. Not only was my client super impressed with the app, she spent more than triple my average family portrait sale, and was thanking me profusely as I walked out the door! This is such an amazing tool to add to my sales line up — thank you!Amy Shertzer | Amy Shertzer Photography
- I have a storefront studio so all of my sales sessions are in studio. We sell mainly wall collections and large finished pieces. I knew Preveal was exactly what I needed! I immediately took down the projector, went back to beautiful paper proofs and of course had Preveal ready to show off. My clients loved it! They were so impressed, it takes the guess work out of displays for both of us! My first sale using Preveal was over $5400 and many more since then.Mandy Johnson | Mandy Johnson Photography
- I had a family who were in the process of deciding whether to move or not, and were concerned about the size of their walls changing. I used Preveal to make a configuration that looks gorgeous on their wall now, AND showed them how it could be rearranged for different walls in other houses. They loved it all, and spent just over $2k for their walls, and their future walls!Caryn Scanlan | Caryn Scanlan Photography
- I had been so used to taking the "easy way out" and doing all of my sales online. I had heard so much awesomeness about Preveal that I decided to take the plunge and buy the app. A week later I did my first in-person sales consultation and was absolutely stunned that I was able to make more during that sale than I had ever done selling online. I even use the app for myself when I'm ready to add new prints to my walls. My clients love being able to see what their photos would look like in their home and so do I. Definitely recommend Preveal to everyone I can!Chinelle Rojas | Belle Coeur Portraiture
- Preveal is, quite simply, an amazing ground breaking tool for photographers and has already become one of my all-time favorite tools in my photographer tool belt! Genius product for sure and something any portrait or wedding photographer absolutely needs.Jenny Cruger | Jenny Cruger Photography
- My client originally told me she wanted to order one small canvas print. I said, "Let me show you something..." I used the Preveal App to show her what a 9 canvas collection would look like on her own wall, and showed how it compared to the single canvas. I didn't say a word, I just showed her the images. Within seconds, she told me she wanted to purchase the collection. From that moment, I knew I'd never do another sales session without Preveal.Erin Schuerman | E.S. Photography
- As soon as I saw Preveal, I knew I had to have it for my clients! My husband was skeptical because of the price, but we decided to give it a shot. I was so excited to show it off, so we took it over to my in-law's house-and my father in law bought a 20x30 on the spot! My clients love seeing their pictures displayed on their walls. Usually they'll come to an ordering session ready to buy prints. Once I show them a sample canvas that they can see and touch, and then show them how amazing their pictures will look on their own walls, the canvases sell themselves! My sales are easily 5 times what they were when I was relying on online sales!Laura Webb | Laura Webb Photography
- Everyone knows that to help our clients envision what’s possible on their walls, you have to show big to sell big. Well, now I can do both… anywhere, anytime. As a portrait photographer, Preveal is the truly mobile solution I have been waiting for.Dane Sanders | Dane Sanders Photography | Fast Track Creative
- In 3 days and 3 Senior Portrait Premier Sessions, I have managed to sell a total of $6,400 in product, with the bulk of the product being clusters using the Preveal App! I have heard of photographers struggling with the price of the app download and if this is you, take it from me. . . My $6400 in sales paid for my App 50 times and purchased me a couple iPads. I hope everyone sees the value in Preveal as an investment in their business. Thank you Preveal for making this girl some major money!Leah Hoskins | Epic Photography
- My first sale after purchasing Preveal and participating in a learning session (G+), my expectations were exceeded. It was so easy. The ability to show what my work would look like on their wall made all the difference! Instead of one large print, which was their intent, they purchased a set of complementary ones. Preveal tripled what would have been a simple sale and I walked away looking like the rock star that I am :)Caron J | CARONISM:Photography
- I easily made enough in this sale to cover the cost of the app, the iPad, PLUS I could’ve gone out and purchased another iPad and a reeeeeeaaallly nice dinner out! Thanks, Preveal!Lori Fuller | Lori Fuller Photography
- Largest wall canvas yet. My client was moving houses and wanted a keepsake of the graffiti wall from her old house memorialized. She wanted "large" but was unsure of the exact size for her wall. Preveal to the rescue. We're making her a 40x50 gallery wrap! But wait. There's more. Populate Preveal with archived images from previous clients and email the collage with a reminder that it's time for new portraits. You might land a new booking or even bank a "refresh" sale from your previous proofs.Albert Goodman | A. Goodman - Imagery That Endures
- My first in-person session with Preveal went very well. They were originally so overwhelmed because they loved so many images from the session and they didn’t know how they were going to choose. The app allowed me to help them make selections and show them exactly how to organize them and display them. All 3 clients (2 mothers and a grandmother) purchased clusters for their walls.Carolyn Ryan | Carolyn Ann Ryan Photography
- Preveal has been such a valuable asset to my in-person AND on-line sales. I can use it to create mock-ups for clients whether sitting on their couch or in my own bed across the country. After discussing with clients to determine what they want, the pre-made templates allow for a quick creation of aesthetically designed wall galleries that have resulted in great success (read: money). Any tool that saves me time (which saves me money) is good. Any tool that makes me money is even better!!Rachel Brenke | The LawTog
- I was in love with this app from the minute I saw it. I had been wanting to start doing in-person ordering sessions and this made me want to do them even more. Only one problem- I didn’t have an iPad. I went on the hunt, bought an iPad and just finished my very first in-person session. My client loved it as much as I did and I was able to help her decide on a wall arrangement for her house! SO glad I made the decision to purchase the Preveal app and look forward to many more sales with it!Kristine Freed | Kristine Freed Photography